4 bedroom detached villa for sale1A Low Road (upper), Paisley, PA2 6AQ
- Development opportunity 0.227 acre plot & upper conversion of 1,141 sqft
- Planning permission for a 4 bedroom detached villa
- Private garden grounds, timber garage, parking area
- 4 bedrooms
- 21ft lounge with front facing bay windows & marble fireplace
- Modern fitted kitchen with stainless steel multi-function oven, gas cooker hood, dishwasher and space for a fridge freezer
- Set in idyllic tree lined conservation area
*** VIEWING APPOINTMENTS NOW AVAILABLE ***
A substantial main door upper conversion of an elegant detached villa offering five apartment layout including garden grounds of 0.23 of an acre with approved planning permission for a 4 bedroom detached home.
Elegant upper conversion of a traditional detached villa within the popular tree lined conservation area of Castlehead. The property has an external stair leading to main door access to the apartment and private garden grounds including a timber garage and parking area.
*Potential development opportunity*
Planning permission has been granted for the development of the garden area, circa 0.227 acres, to form a detached four bedroom villa and the plans are available for examination. Any offers for this property should reflect the added value available with the development of this garden area.
The conversion occupies the upper level of the villa with an entrance vestibule to a broad inner reception hallway. The lounge extends to 21ft in length with front facing bay window, a marble fireplace with living flame fire. There are three double sized bedrooms and a fourth smaller single bedroom which is currently used as a home office or study area. The kitchen is fitted with a range of modern kitchen furniture with appliances including a stainless steel multi-function oven, gas cooker hood, dishwasher and space for a fridge freezer. The bathroom has a modern three piece suite including a low flush wc, wash hand basin with mixer tap, bath and shower positioned over. The specification of this home includes a gas fired central heating system and there are traditional sash and casement windows within the majority of apartments with double glazing installed within bedroom 1 and bedroom 4.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference BW0937. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Corum, Bridge Of Weir. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.