2 bedroom flat for saleEgerton Road, Bexhill-On-Sea
- Two bedroom flat
- Purpose built
- Sixth floor
- Integral appliances
- Viewing advised.
Fox & Sons are delighted to offer to the market this flat on the sixth floor of this purpose built block. This property offers two bedrooms, a shower room and an open plan kitchen/reception room. There is also a balcony from the reception room overlooking Bexhill town. Viewing is advised.
Fox & Sons are delighted to offer to the market this flat on the sixth floor of this purpose built block. This property offers two bedrooms, a shower room and an open plan kitchen/reception room. There is also a balcony from the reception room overlooking Bexhill town. Viewing comes highly recommended.
Having an entry phone system, cupboard with plumbing for washing machine, water heater and radiator.
Lounge/kitchen 21' 3" max x 12' ( 6.48m max x 3.66m )
Having double glazed french doors to the Juliet balcony and a radiator.
A fitted kitchen having wall and base units with work surfaces, a one and a half bowl sink, electric oven and hob with cooker hood above, integral dishwasher and integral fridge/freezer.
Bedroom One 18' 8" max x 10' 2" max ( 5.69m max x 3.10m max )
Having a radiator and a double glazed window.
Bedroom Two 11' 5" max x 7' 9" max ( 3.48m max x 2.36m max )
Having a radiator and a double glazed window.
A fully tiled shower room having a shower cubicle, wash hand basin, vanity unit, extractor fan, shaver point, WC and heated towel rail.
Lease details are currently being compiled. For further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference BOS107781. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Fox & Sons, Bexhill On Sea. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.