2 bedroom terraced house for saleFurther Field, Bamber Bridge, Preston, PR5
- **NO CHAIN** Stunning modern mid mews house
- Large lounge/dining room, entrance hall
- Modern cream fitted kitchen, ground floor WC
- Two well proportioned bedrooms
- Elegant white bathroom suite, gas combination boiler
- Driveway to the front provides parking for two vehicles
- Landscaped rear garden with decking and gravelled area
***NEW TO THE MARKET GET ON THE LADDER WITH THIS MODERN LIVING HOME***
**NO CHAIN** Beautifully presented modern mid mews house situated in a sought after location, entrance hall, superb lounge/dining room, ultra modern cream fitted kitchen with gas combination boiler, ground floor WC, two good sized bedrooms, attractive white bathroom suite, driveway provides off road parking for two vehicles to the front, approximately 40 foot long rear garden features raised decking and further stone gravelled area, ideal First Time Buyer or Investor purchase.
Bamber Bridge is situated with good access to Chorley, Leyland and Preston. It has primary and secondary schools within walking distance from the majority of areas in Bamber Bridge. The area has a local railway station with a park and rail into Preston City Centre.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-51023976.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference BBB170312. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Bridgfords, Bamber Bridge. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.