4 bedroom detached house for saleGreen Drive, Fulwood, Preston, Lancashire, PR2
- A Substantial 1930s Detached Family Home
- Provides Charming Original Features
- Set On A Larger Than Average Plot
- Beautiful Private & Mature Gardens
- Boasts A Wealth Of Potential & Ideal Family Accommodation
- Four Large Reception Rooms
- Large Driveway Parking For Ample Vehicles
- Detached Garage
- Popular Sought After Location In Fulwood
- Offered With No Chain Delay
**NO CHAIN** This substantial 1930's detached four bedroom home has been mindfully designed to provide an exceptional family home of quality and provides charming original features flowing effortlessly from one room to the next. The high ceilings, skirting boards, bay fronted windows and original stained glass creating a heritage feel as soon as you step through the door. This attractive property boasts a wealth of potential but offers excellent family accommodation set on a much larger than average plot amongst beautiful private and mature gardens. The accommodation briefly comprises of a welcoming entrance vestibule via double hardwood feature doors continuing through a stain glassed internal door into an imposing reception hallway. The living room provides a light and spacious atmosphere with an open fire, a dining room and a morning room which leads nicely to a galley kitchen, ground floor WC, boiler room and a gorgeous quiet and peaceful sun lounge overlooking the garden. Upstairs, you will find four generously proportioned bedrooms, two benefitting from double glazed stained glass bay windows and a three piece bathroom suite. Externally, the property is approached via a large driveway with parking for ample vehicles to a detached garage. Beyond this point is a beautiful private garden surrounded by many mature trees, borders, Sharoe Brook and a patio area.
Green Drive is a quiet cul-de-sac in a beautiful sought after location with the beautiful Sharoe Brook running along behind the rear of this stunning home. A highly desirable position in Fulwood within close proximity to Sharoe Green Lane centre providing a host of local shops and amenities. Excellent access to Royal Preston Hospital, motorway links and within easy access to surrounding towns such as Preston.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-51024570.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference FUD170315. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Entwistle Green, Fulwood. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.