3 bedroom detached bungalow for saleFownhope Avenue, Sale
- Three bedroom detached bungalow
- Situated in a sought after location
- Beautiful gardens to front & rear
- Well proportioned rooms throughout
- Breakfast kitchen & separate utility
- No onward chain
AN INCREDIBLY RARE OPPORTUNITY TO ACQUIRE THIS SPACIOUS THREE BEDROOM DETACHED BUNGALOW SITUATED IN A PRESTIGIOUS AND SOUGHT AFTER LOCATION. This well proportioned bay fronted property occupies a generous plot with well maintained gardens to both the front and rear. Benefits include a breakfast kitchen, two separate reception room in addition to the three bedrooms and excellent ceiling height throughout. Situated in what must be one of the areas most sought after locations surrounded by properties of a similar prestige. Warmed by uPVC double glazing and gas central heating throughout. In brief the accommodation comprises: Entrance porch, entrance hallway, lounge with garden access, dining room, breakfast kitchen, useful utility room, bathroom, separate WC, master bedroom, bedroom two and bedroom three. Externally to the rear there is a well maintained garden mainly laid to lawn with flowering shrubbery displays throughout. To the front there are further gardens also mainly laid to lawn surrounded by a brick wall enclosure. There is also a paved driveway providing off road parking and access to the detached single garage. NO ONWARD CHAIN.
Ground Floor -
Entrance Porch -
Entrance Hallway -
Lounge - 13'7" x 11'11" (4.14m x 3.63m) -
Dining Room - 9'11" x 11'11" (3.02m x 3.63m) -
Breakfast Kitchen - 9'8" x 11'11" (2.95m x 3.63m) -
Utility - 7'8" x 3'6" (2.34m x 1.07m) -
Separate Wc -
Bedroom One - 14'4" x 11'11" (4.37m x 3.63m) -
Bedroom Two - 11'11" x 9'8" (3.63m x 2.95m) -
Bedroom Three - 11'6" x 11'11" (3.51m x 3.63m) -
Separate Wc -
Rear Garden -
Front Garden -
Single Garage - 17'6" x 8'2" (5.33m x 2.49m) -
You may download, store and use the material for your own personal use and research. You may not republish, retransmit, redistribute or otherwise make the material available to any party or make the same available on any website, online service or bulletin board of your own or of any other party or make the same available in hard copy or in any other media without the website owner's express prior written consent. The website owner's copyright must remain on all reproductions of material taken from this website.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-51024666.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 27321770. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Ashworth Holme, Sale. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.