3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleChurch Side, Goxhill
- Individual semi detached three bedroom family house
- Lounge with brick built fireplace & dining room
- Beech effect kitchen & utility
- En-suite shower room & family bathroom
- Enclosed rear gardens & off road parking for four cars
- Viewing essential
- EPC RATING : C
::: COMBINING TRADITIONAL STYLING WITH MODERN EFFICIENCY :::
Discreetly situated just off Goxhill town centre this distinctive modern semi detached house offers surprisingly spacious three bedroom accommodation with the benefit of an en-suite shower room. Combining traditional styling with modern efficiency the property briefly comprises of an entrance hall with return staircase, lounge with distinctive brick built fireplace and doors opening to the dining room. There is a well appointed beech effect breakfast kitchen and a side access corridor opens to a rear facing utility. To the first floor the master bedroom has the benefit of built in wardrobes and an en-suite shower room and there are two further generous bedrooms and a family bathroom. The enclosed rear garden offers a high degree of security and privacy and benefits from a useful brick built store and a timber shed. The property is completed by a broad gravelled reception area allowing off road parking for four cars. A distinctive and stylish semi detached family home for which early viewing is highly recommended.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 5827102. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by DDM Residential, Barton. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.