3 bedroom terraced house for saleTangier Road, Portsmouth
Offers in Excess of
- Three bedroom end of terrace house
- Kitchen Diner
- Downstairs WC
- Baffins location
- First floor bathroom
A very well presented three bedroom end of terrace house with garage situated in the heart of Baffins. Comprising a large lounge, kitchen diner, conservatory and downstairs WC to the ground floor. To the first floor three bedrooms and family bathroom. Call now to view.
A very well presented three bedroom end of terrace house with garage, situated in the heart of Baffins. Comprising a large lounge, kitchen diner, conservatory and downstairs WC to the ground floor. To the first floor three bedrooms and family bathroom. There is currently a big demand for properties of this type so early viewing is highly recommended.
Double glazed door to front. Doors to:
Door to front, stairs to first floor, solid wood flooring, radiator. Doors to:
Lounge 15' 2" Max x 12' 4" ( 4.62m Max x 3.76m )
Double glazed bay window to front, solid wood flooring, radiator.
Dining Room 12' 11" x 11' 3" Max ( 3.94m x 3.43m Max )
Stained glass window and door to rear aspect, space for dining table and chairs, space for fridge/freezer, radiator.
Kitchen 9' 4" x 6' 11" ( 2.84m x 2.11m )
Double glazed window to rear aspect, fitted kitchen with wall and base units, work surfaces, stainless steel sink and drainer, electric oven, inset gas hob, integrated dishwasher.
Conservatory 15' 7" x 7' 1" ( 4.75m x 2.16m )
Upvc double glazed window to rear and double glazed sliding door to rear, space and plumbing for washing machine, space for tumble dryer. Door to:
Double glazed window to rear aspect, w/c, wash hand basin.
Stairs from ground floor, loft access. Doors to:
Bedroom One 15' 4" Max x 11' 2" Max ( 4.67m Max x 3.40m Max )
Double glazed bay window to front, radiator.
Bedroom Two 12' 11" x 12' 7" ( 3.94m x 3.84m )
Double glazed window to rear aspect, radiator.
Bedroom Three 8' 4" x 7' 2" ( 2.54m x 2.18m )
Double glazed window to front, radiator.
Double glazed window to rear aspect, w/c, wash hand basin, bath with mixer taps and shower attachment over, fully tiled walls, radiator.
Enclosed rear garden laid to lawn and decking, side pedestrian access and pedestrian access to garage.
Brick built garage with door providing vehicular access.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference POR106221. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Fox & Sons, Portsmouth. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.