3 bedroom detached house for salePevensey Road, Bognor Regis, PO21
- No Forward Chain
- In Need of Modernisation
- Potential to Extend (subject to planning permission)
- Spacious Detached Family House
- Three Generous Size Bedrooms
- 24ft Lounge / Dining Room
- UPVC Double Glazed Conservatory
- Fitted Kitchen, Bathroom and Ground Floor Cloakroom
- Southerly Facing Rear Garden
- Integral Garage and Driveway
* No Forward Chain * In need of some modernisation and with potential to extend and purchase additional land to the side (subject to planning permission and approval). This deceptively spacious, Detached family House currently comprises of three Bedrooms, a 24ft Lounge / Dining Room leading to the UPVC double glazed Conservatory, a fitted Kitchen, Bathroom and ground floor Cloakroom. Furthermore there is a rear Porch which leads to the integral garage and rear garden. Further benefits include some UPVC double glazing and gas fired central heating throughout. Outside to the rear, the southerly facing rear Garden wraps around the side of the property and is mainly laid to lawn. To the Front there is a further lawned area and a Driveway leading to the Garage. The property is located within a short walk to a variety of amenities as well as local schools. An ideal size family home and location.
Entrance - Wood glazed door to the entrance hall. Covered canopy. Security light.
Entrance Hall - Spacious entrance hall with a stairwell to the first floor landing. Doors to the cloakroom, kitchen and lounge / dining room. Radiator. Telephone point.
Cloakroom - Dual aspect glazed window. Low level W.C.
Kitchen - 3.78m x 2.64m (12'5 x 8'8) - Rear aspect UPVC double glazed window with lovely views over the rear garden and a side aspect wood glazed door. Original fitted kitchen with one bowl stainless steel sink unit with drainer to the side. Range of base units with roll top work surfaces and tiled splash back. Wall mounted oven and fitted gas hob with extractor fan over. Space for a washing machine, fridge and freezer. Door to a deep larder cupboard leading to the rear porch, garage and rear garden.
Rear Porch - With doors providing access to the kitchen, garage and rear garden.
Lounge / Dining Room - 7.42m x 3.38m (24'4 x 11'1) - UPVC double glazed window and dual aspect glazed window. Rear aspect wood door providing access to the sun room. Fitted gas fire. Two radiators. Television point.
Sun Room - 2.79m x 2.34m (9'2 x 7'8) - Triple aspect UPVC double glazed sun room with lovely views over the rear garden and a UPVC double glazed patio door providing access. Benefit of lighting.
First Floor Landing - 3.05m x 1.85m (10' x 6'1) - Side aspect glazed windows. Door to the bedrooms and bathroom. Door to a deep airing cupboard housing the hot water cylinder with slatted shelving over. Access to the loft space with the benefit of insulation.
Bedroom One - 3.76m x 3.33m (12'4 x 10'11) - Front aspect UPVC double glazed window. Range of built in wardrobes. Radiator.
Bedroom Two - 3.66m x 3.58m (12' x 11'9) - Rear aspect UPVC double glazed window. Radiator.
Bedroom Three - 2.59m x 2.11m (8'6 x 6'11) - Front aspect UPVC double glazed window. Radiator, Double doors to a deep storage cupboard.
Bathroom - Rear aspect glazed window. Panel enclosed bath, low level W.C and pedestal wash hand basin. Radiator.
Rear - Enclosed by panel board fencing and brick walling. Mainly laid to lawn and wrapping around the side of the property. Detached timber shed. Personal door to the outdoor storage cupboard and rear porch.
Outdoor Storage Cupboard - Personal door to an outdoor storage cupboard with the benefit of lighting.
Front - Mainly laid to lawn. Space to extend the property to the side (subject to planning permission). Further space beyond the boundary to potentially purchase additional land from the local council (subject to approval).
Driveway - Driveway providing off road parking for two vehicles with further space to extend (if required), leading to the garage.
Garage - 5.23m x 3.30m (17'2 x 10'10) - Larger than average garage with an up and over door and a personal glazed door. Benefit of power and lighting. Personal door to the rear porch.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-51028188.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 27322228. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Whitlocks Estate Agents, Pagham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.