1 bedroom apartment for salePump Tower, Royal Docks, Canning Town, E16
- 652 sqft One Bedroom Apartment
- Dual Aspect NW / East
- Residents Concierge Services
- New Business Port
- Close to Numerous Transport Links
- Est Service Charge: £2.5 psf
- Est Ground rent: £350 pa
- Great Investment Product
- Completion due March 2018
- Completing Soon
Large 11th floor one bedroom apartment. (652 sqft) plus (88 Sq. Ft Balcony) Located in Pump Tower, Royal Docks, offering North West & East views. The apartment comprises a large open plan living and dining area with kitchen space, a double bedroom and a bathroom. The apartment also has outside space in the form of a spacious balcony. Pump tower will also benefit from a concierge desk.
Pump Tower is located a short walk from the DLR network at Royal Victoria and also 30 seconds walk from the Emirates Airline Cable Car linking to the Greenwich Peninsula and the O2 Arena. Only a two minute walk for the Jubilee Line, three minutes from the new Crossrail interchange at Custom House.
Masterplan to become London’s third major financial district alongside Canary Wharf and The City.
Masterplan to become London’s new business and leisure destination.
£22 billion of investment potential identified in the district.
£1 billion of investment to create the new Asian Business Port.
Ready now the most advanced transport infrastructure already in place.
A landmark and a global magnet for investment.
A great investment and residential product.
Estimated Completion March / April 2018
These particulars are not intended to form part of any contract and whilst these particulars are believed to be correct, their accuracy is in no way guaranteed. Photographs may depict general images of the development and may not show the actual flat for sale.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 27322310. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Ernest-Brooks International, London. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.