3 bedroom bungalow for saleThe Spinney, Itchenor, Chichester, West Sussex
- Outstanding sought after location,
- Extended and fully refurbished,
- Principal bedroom with en suite,
- Two further double bedrooms,
- Family bathroom,
- Impressive open-plan living room with glorious kitchen, dining and sitting area,
- Gardens front and rear,
- Driveway with off-street parking and a single garage,
- Engineered Oak Flooring,
- EPC -TBC
Recently extended and completely refurbished
13 The Spinney now offers open plan, flexible
and stylish accommodation ideal for modern
living. A notable principal bedroom has an
en suite bathroom and two further double
bedrooms are serviced by a spacious family
bathroom. An impressive open-plan living room
incorporates a stunning Metris kitchen featuring
plenty of storage, Gaggenau hobs and Neff
Ovens and sitting /dining area complete with a
substantial run of bi-fold doors fully engaging
the rear garden.
This highly regarded and sought after harbour village has a thriving sailing club with a distinctive Listed club house and a multitude of moorings for all kinds of boats and yachts, subject to availability. The club also provides competitive sailing at the highest level. The village has a well-established community with a small church and The Ship pub.
Much of the surrounding countryside is designated an Area of Outstanding Natural Beauty and the Chichester Harbour Conservancy ensures that the character of the area is preserved and a haven for plentiful wildlife. Chichester Marina also provides a chandlery and restaurant/bar. Local shops can be found at nearby Birdham with a Post Office/store, or at East Wittering two miles to the south, with a small Tesco and various other shops, schools and a doctors surgery. There is a local country club with gym, squash and tennis courts and an excellent choice of pubs and restaurants in the surrounding area.
Further along the coast, there are miles of sandy beaches at West Wittering, awarded an EC Blue Flag for water cleanliness. Lovely walks and cycling can be enjoyed along Salterns Way leading from the beach to Chichester about 7 miles to the north. The beautiful historic cathedral city of Chichester offers a comprehensive range of shopping facilities, restaurants and the renowned Festival Theatre. There is a wide variety of sporting activities in the area including horseracing, motoring events and flying at Goodwood.
To the front of the property the lawn stretches to the front of the plot and a attractive Yew Tree, a gravel driveway which leads down the side of the property providing plenty of off-street parking for a number of vehicle and access to the garage beyond. To the rear of the property a private garden is laid to lawn with a paved terrace.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-51029724.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference CHI160215. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Strutt & Parker, Chichester. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.