3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleKnox Grove, Blackpool, Lancashire
- Three DOUBLE bedrooms.
- Generous lounge over 18' x 11'.
- Modern fitted dining kitchen.
- Large UPVC conservatory.
- Sizable rear gardens with excellent privacy.
- GF shower room PLUS FF Bathroom.
- UPVC double glazing.
- gas central heating.
- No chain.
A lovely double fronted SEMI DETACHED HOUSE in excellent decorative order throughout. A large family home with three DOUBLE bedrooms, both a ground floor shower room PLUS a first floor modern bathroom. Whilst there is a large main lounge there is also a modern fitted dining kitchen, both supplemented by a UPVC conservatory.
Internal viewing recommended and essential!
From our Blackpool Office proceed south to the traffic lights turning right into Hornby Road, travel to the next set and turn left into Park Road. Travel along to the third set of lights turning right into Condor Grove. Travel to the roundabout and turn right into Grasmere Road. Second right into Levens Grove and follow this round and Knox Grove is second on your left.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-51030402.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference BLA170339. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by McDonald & Company, Blackpool. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.