4 bedroom detached house for saleNew Road, Sutton Bridge, PE12
- Executive Detached Family Home
- 4 Bedroom, En-Suite to Master
- Large Galleried Landing and Family Bathroom
- Kitchen Breakfast Room, Dining Room
- Lounge and family Room, Study
- Utility Room and downstairs Shower room
- 18 ft. Garage and Ample Off Road Parking
- Enclosed Private Garden, EPC C
- Viewing Highly Recommended
Pygott and Crone are pleased to offer for sale this absolutely stunning individually built four bedroom detached family home. The accommodation has been well planned and thought out. With many extra features included in the property such as an Inglenook fireplace in the lounge, galleried landing, wooden floors with feature lights on the ground floor and solid oak doors throughout including the built in wardrobes that can be found in each bedroom. The accommodation comprises Entrance Hall, Breakfast Kitchen, Utility, Shower Room, Lounge, Study, and Family Room with bay window having a door leading straight into the garden. To complete the ground floor there is a Dining Room with a feature box window to the front aspect. The first floor all rooms run off the large galleried landing where there are four bedrooms, the Master having an En-Suite and Family Bathroom. To the outside there is a long private driveway providing ample off road parking which in turn leads to the 18ft garage. There is access to the rear of the property from either side of the house with a walled garden and being mostly laid to lawn with a patio area. The property is situated close to the centre of Sutton Bridge so within easy access of all the local amenities and viewing is highly recommended to real appreciate the quality and size of this home.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-51036858.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference SPA170148. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Pygott & Crone, Spalding. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.