4 bedroom detached bungalow for saleCaterham Drive, COULSDON
Offers in Excess of
- *Detached bungalow
- *Four bedrooms
- *En-suite cloakroom & family bathroom
- *Gas central heating
- *Driveway & large tiered rear garden
- *Spacious and versatile accommodation
- *Popular area in Old Coulsdon
- *Buyers Commission May Be Required
- *Draft details awaiting vendor approval
OPPORTUNITY NOT TO BE MISSED - Choices are delighted to bring to the market this FOUR BEDROOM detached bungalow situated in a popular area of Old Coulsdon with easy access to shops, schools and amenities. The accommodation comprises: Porch, hallway, kitchen, lounge, conservatory, four bedrooms, one with an en-suite cloakroom and a family bathroom. Outside, the property boasts front garden with block paved driveway providing parking for two cars and to the rear a large tiered garden. An internal viewing is highly recommended to fully appreciate what this property has to offer, call today to arrange your appointment. EPC Rating D.
*En-suite cloakroom & family bathroom
*Gas central heating
*Driveway & large tiered rear garden
*Spacious and versatile accommodation
*Popular area in Old Coulsdon
*Draft details awaiting vendor approval
*Buyers Commission May Be Required
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-51036978.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 5182519. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Choices, Caterham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.