1 bedroom apartment for saleFernleigh Close, Croydon, Surrey
- First floor 1 double bedroom flat
- Huge amounts of natural light
- Allocated parking
- Communal gardens
- No onward chain and a great location for commuting
- EPC energy rating C (77)
If convenience, location and privacy is on your wish list then this impressive flat will tick every box as it has plenty of it!Arranged over one floor, the spacious rooms are flooded with natural light. From the minute you step inside, you can kick off your shoes in the hall and relax in the lounge/diner. You'll be pleased with the size of this as there is room for many to unwind on the sofas after a long day. With room for a table and chairs, the space can then become a haven for entertaining friends and family and you can even throw a dinner party or two.With the bright and stylish kitchen off the dining area, the layout is just ideal for socialising and all you need to do is unpack the kitchenware and enjoy immediately.The bathroom is ideal for a well earned soak in the evening. Outside, you can enjoy some sunshine in the communal gardens. You even have an allocated parking space which is visible from inside so you can keep an eye on your pride and joy if you need to. Location-wise, it caters brilliantly for the town and commuters will relish having Waddon station within walking distance with fast links into central London. Finding the right property is never easy but with this one, we may just have found it for you!
What the Owner says:
I bought this flat over a year ago and for me it was all about the space and the location it had to offer. I was also impressed by how light it was. I'm only selling as my family requirements have changed and I am in need of a house. I will dearly miss how ultra convenient the location is and how easy it is to stroll to the station and access central London. It's now time for someone else to reap the rewards of living here!
- FIRST FLOOR
- Entrance Hall
- Lounge/Diner: 16'3 x 8'10 (4.96m x 2.69m)
- Kitchen: 9'4 x 6'0 (2.85m x 1.83m)
- Bedroom: 12'0 x 8'1 (3.66m x 2.47m)
- Allocated Parking
The information provided about this property does not constitute or form part of an offer or contract, nor may be it be regarded as representations. All interested parties must verify accuracy and your solicitor must verify tenure/lease information, fixtures & fittings and, where the property has been extended/converted, planning/building regulation consents. All dimensions are approximate and quoted for guidance only as are floor plans which are not to scale and their accuracy cannot be confirmed. Reference to appliances and/or services does not imply that they are necessarily in working order or fit for the purpose.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-51039975.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 21708837. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Cubitt & West, Shirley. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.