3 bedroom terraced house for saleRiverside Drive, Mitcham
- Three bedroom mid terraced house
- Spacious reception room
- Open plan kitchen/ dining area
- Garage & off street parking
- No onward chain
- Located 0.3 miles away from Mitcham tram stop and a short walk away from Mitcham Junction
Situated a short distance away from the River Wandle and the beautiful Ravensbury Park, which has parts that have been designated as a nature reserve, is this charming house. This fantastic family home is located 0.3 miles away from Mitcham tram stop and a short walk away from Mitcham Junction.
Situated a short distance away from the River Wandle and the ever so beautiful Ravensbury Park, which has parts that have been designated as a nature reserve, is this charming three bedroom terraced house. This fantastic family home is located 0.3 miles away from Mitcham tram stop and is a short walk away from Mitcham Junction which offers multiple accesses to London as well as Croydon, Sutton and Wimbledon.
On the ground floor of this family home you will find an open plan kitchen, two spacious reception rooms with one being used as a kitchen/dining room which provides two rooms perfect for family entertainment. Moving upstairs, there are two double bedrooms with the master bedroom benefiting from a stunning bay window as well as a further third bedroom and modern family bathroom.
This is an ideal family home and is one not to be missed with off street parking and a garage to the rear as well as low maintenance rear garden. Additional benefits include being offered to the market with NO onward chain. This property should be viewed to be truly appreciated.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-51040314.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference MOD100671. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Barnard Marcus, Morden. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.