4 bedroom detached house for saleHartsbourne Avenue, Bushey Heath, Hertfordshire, WD23
- Prime Bushey Heath location
- private and secluded south facing garden
- large master bedroom suite
- 3 reception rooms
- family bathroom
- 3 further bedrooms
- integral garage and driveway
Situated on the favoured south side of Hartsbourne Avenue, is this beautifully proportioned 4 bedroom detached house built approximately 20 years ago.
This attractive family home is on the market for the first time since its original construction and offers a wealth of accommodation on the ground floor, with a wonderful double aspect formal lounge, separate family room and a contemporary kitchen breakfast room, all with access to the well manicured southerly rear garden a formal dining room, guest wc and integral garage. The first floor offers a superb principal bedroom suite, with dressing room, luxury en suite bathroom and the added benefit of air conditioning, with three further double bedrooms and a family bathroom.
Externally this lovely family home offers off street parking for two vehicles and a very private rear garden, which has been meticulously and beautifully landscaped, creating a wonderful secluded rear aspect.
Hartsbourne Avenue is one of the most desirable roads in Bushey Heath, perfectly positioned to walk into the local high street with its abundance of restaurants, shops and other amenities, offering excellent transport facilities with links to London and the north with the M1, M25 and A41 all located nearby. Sporting and recreational facilities are incredibly well catered for in the area with Hartsbourne Golf and Country Club and Stanmore Cricket Club situated particularly close by, together with sailing at Aldenham Country Park and David Lloyd and Village fitness centres. There are a number of excellent private and state schools in the vicinity including St Margaret’s, Haberdashers Askes and North London Collegiate to name but a few.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-51041040.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference FHM160101. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Preston Bennett - in assoc.with Hamptons International, Stanmore. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.