2 bedroom apartment for saleWestern Gateway Royal Victoria, London, E16
- Two Double Bedrooms
- Water facing
- Huge Master Bedroom With En-Suite
- Concierge Service
- 5th Floor
- Secure underground parking
- Chain Free
A spectacular 5th floor 2 bedroom apartment for sale in one of Royal Docks most exclusive developments.
This larger than average two bedroom, two bathroom apartment is situated within a waterside development boasting modern interiors and ample storage space.
Set on the 5th floor, this apartment benefits from a fully fitted kitchen which incorporates a bright and spacious lounge with floor to ceiling windows and has access to a sizeable balcony boasting water views.
The two double bedrooms one of which benefits from an en suite bathroom have been fitted with wooden flooring and are equipped and designed with the utmost quality you would expect in a luxury apartment tower. The development offers secure underground parking as well as a concierge service.
Western Gateway offers several local amenities such as Tesco, bars and restaurants and much more with the highly-anticipated completion of Crossrail.
Transport links close to the property include Royal Victoria DLR Station, Cable Cars and easy access to the A12, A13 and Blackwall Tunnel for travel to and from Canary Wharf, the City and central London.
CBRE Limited on its behalf and for the Vendors or Lessors of this property whose Agents they are, give notice that:
1.These particulars are set out as a general outline only for guidance to intending Purchasers or Lessees, and do not constitute any part of an offer or contract.
2. Whilst CBRE Limited uses reasonable endeavours to ensure that the information in these particulars is materially correct, any intending Purchasers, Lessees or Third Parties should not rely on them as statements or representations of fact, but must satisfy themselves by inspection, searches, enquiries, surveys or otherwise as to their accuracy. CBRE Limited as such cannot be held responsible for any loss or damage including without limitation, indirect or consequential loss or damage, or any loss of profits resulting from direct or indirect actions based upon the content of these particulars.
3. No person in the employment of CBRE Limited has any authority to make any representation or warranty whatsoever in relation to this property.
4. Unless otherwise stated, all purchase prices and rents are correct at the date of publication and, unless otherwise stated, are quoted exclusive of VAT. Lease details and service ground rent (where applicable) are given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed by your solicitor prior to exchange of contracts.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-51041319.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference CAR170354. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by CBRE Residential, Docklands. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.