3 bedroom end of terrace house for sale40 Windsor Park, Musselburgh, EH21 6QL
- Generously proportioned end terraced villa
- Some cosmetic upgrading required
- Hall, Lounge
- Modern fitted kitchen
- Three double bedrooms and family bathroom
- Gas central heating and double glazing
- Driveway to front and enclosed garden to rear
- EPC Band C, Council tax band C
By appt tel Agents 0131 665 3131
** Below HR valuation ** This is a generously proportioned (90m sq) mid terraced villa offering excellent family sized accommodation. Although in need of some cosmetic upgrading the property benefits from gas central heating and double glazing throughout. The accommodation comprises at ground floor level an entrance hall with storage, lounge, modern fitted kitchen and double bedroom/diningroom. Upstairs there are two double bedrooms and finally a fully tiled family bathroom with three piece white suite and electric shower over the bath. There is a well maintained front garden with paved driveway and lawn whilst the larger rear garden is enclosed by fencing and is also laid to lawn with paved patio and wooden shed.
4.7m x 3.69m
2.9m x 2.87m
4.23m x 3.73m
3.73m x 3.38m
2.9m x 2.87m
1.95m x 1.9m
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-51041880.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 97183. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Drummond Miller, Edinburgh. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.