3 bedroom end of terrace house for saleGlenarm Road, London
- Newly Built, Architect Designed
- Arranged Over Four Floors
- Three Double Bedrooms
- Bathroom, Ensuite & Guest Cloakroom
- Generous Living Space
- Roof Terrace & Large secluded Garden
Wonderfully stylish newly-built three bedroom house with roof terrace and delightful garden in a sought-after location close to all amenities. Set on the end of an attractive Victorian terrace this stunning property incorporates an array of contemporary features woven into a bright and generously proportioned living space arranged over four floors. The beating heart of this property is a fabulously elegant dining and entertaining space with smart kitchen and work-island/breakfast bar looking out over a delightful secluded garden with its own street entrance. The accommodation continues with a spacious living room, boasting a striking feature window and floor to ceiling sliding doors which open to a Juliet balcony; a luxurious family bathroom; and three beautiful double bedrooms with built-in storage, including the top floor master bedroom with its own roof terrace and ensuite with rain-fall shower. Superb shopping facilities on Mare Street and Chatsworth Road are close by and there are excellent transport links with trains from Hackney Central and Clapton Overground station.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-51042852.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 27323964. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Next Move, Clapton - Sales. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.