3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleAbbotts Close, Walton-le-Dale, Preston, PR5
- Stunning stone built modern semi detached house
- Large lounge
- Modern dining kitchen, ground floor WC
- Three good sized bedrooms
- Elegant family bathroom suite
- Separate garage and driveway
- Approximately 40 foot long easy maintenance rear garden
- There is no chain with the property sale
Beautifully presented stone built modern semi detached house with a garage situated on Holland House, inviting entrance hall, superb lounge, well designed modern maple fitted dining kitchen, ground floor WC, three well appointed bedrooms, attractive white three piece family bathroom suite, separate brick built garage and driveway, front garden is laid to lawn, approximately 40 foot long easy maintenance rear garden with raised decking, blue slate chipping sections with wood chip area. There is NO CHAIN.
Set on the sought after modern Holland House development with easy access to good schools, amenities and close to A59, M6 and M65 motorway network links.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-51044055.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference BBB160104. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Bridgfords, Bamber Bridge. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.