2 bedroom flat for saleCherry Road, Ainsdale
Withdrawn from Market
- Two bedroom ground floor apartment
- Modern kitchen and bathroom
- Gardens to the front and side
- Shared courtyard to the rear
- Close to amenities and bus links
- Ideal first time buy/investment
ATTENTION FIRST TIME BUYERS AND INVESTORS!!! A fabulous opportunity has arisen to purchase this competitively priced ground floor apartment, offering deceptively spacious and well planned accommodation! The current owner is presenting the property to a high standard, with accommodation that comprises; enclosed porch, entrance hall with cloaks cupboard, lounge, modern kitchen, master bedroom, bedroom two/dining room and recently fitted bathroom. The property enjoys gardens to the front and rear, with shared access courtyard to the rear. Viewings are recommended and strictly by appointment with Ball & Percival.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-51044349.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 8259775. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Ball & Percival, Ainsdale. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.