2 bedroom flat for sale3/6 Boswall Place, Edinburgh EH5 2ED
- Bright top floor flat in peaceful cul-de-sac by Goldenacre
- Ideal first home or letting opportunity
- Living room and separate fitted kitchen
- 2 double bedrooms and bright modern bathroom
- Recently fitted GCH and double glazing
- Own allocated rear garden
- Yards away from Ferry Road Path
- EPC D
By appointment tel 0759 58 20611
Now a Fixed Price of £139,999. Enjoying an extremely peaceful location, this top floor flat would make an ideal first home or letting opportunity. It is very warm and sunny having modern double glazing, cavity wall insulation and gas central heating (installed only 2 years ago). This is a well-proportioned 1930’s property providing a very practical layout (63sqm) which has been upgraded in recent years leaving scope for personal decorative improvements. There is a comfortable living room, separate fitted kitchen with appliances, 2 double bedrooms and a tiled bathroom now featuring stylish white sanitary ware. There is a private area of garden and a communal drying area to the rear whilst the street offers ample unrestricted parking. The carpets, blinds, shed and kitchen appliances are included in the sale price. The property has been valued at £140,000 and lies in Council Tax Band B. To view tel 0759 5820611
Boswall Place is an extremely quiet cul-de-sac in a popular residential setting with numerous mature trees and a pleasant mixture of cottage-style villas and flats. It is only a few minutes’ walk away from Goldenacre/Ferry Road along which excellent bus services operate. There are ample local amenities including schools, pre-school facilities and large supermarkets. Edinburgh’s City Centre is approximately 2 – 3 miles away.
4.55m x 3.6m
A large public room with attractive view to front of mature trees.
1.93m x 3.05m
A bright kitchen with window to rear, ample worktops, cabinets and appliances.
3.68m x 3.6m
A double bedroom to front with pleasant outlook
3.3m x 3.03m
A second double bedroom to rear
1.45m x 1.9m
Now fully tiled, the bathroom is very modern with white sanitary ware, heated towel rail and electric wall-mounted shower.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-51044754.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 97204. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Drummond Miller, Edinburgh. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.