2 bedroom semi-detached house for sale133 Mayfield Crescent, Musselburgh, EH21 6EU
- Immaculately presented semi detached villa in "move in" condition
- Hall, lounge with feature fireplace and French doors to conservatory
- Modern fitted kitchen with integrated appliances, French doors to diningroom
- Two double bedrooms
- Bathroom with three piece suite and electric shower
- Gas central heating and double glazing throughout
- Private gardens to front, side and rear
- EPC Band D, Council tax band D
By appt tel Agents 0131 665 3131
This is an immaculately presented, well proportioned (99m sq) semi detached villa located within this popular residential area. The property is in true “move in” condition and benefits from gas central heating and double glazing throughout. The generous accommodation comprises at ground floor level, a welcoming entrance hall with good storage, spacious sitting room with feature fireplace and French doors leading to a conservatory with French doors to the garden, a superb fitted kitchen with integrated appliances included and French doors to a diningroom and finally a part tiled bathroom with three piece suite including a corner bath with electric shower over. Upstairs there are two good sized double bedrooms, both with storage. There is a small front garden with a gate leading to the large side and rear gardens with lawn, paved patio, a variety of established plants, shrubs and trees as well as a wooden shed.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-51045228.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 97168. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Drummond Miller, Edinburgh. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.