3 bedroom end of terrace house for saleMarket Way, Hagley, Stourbridge
- £1000 BUYER'S INCENTIVE AVAILABLE ON THIS PROPERTY (subject to terms and conditions)
- Three Bedroom End Terrace Property
- Offered with No Upward Chain
- Situated Conveniently for Hagley Catchments
- Generous Rear Garden
- Off Road Parking and Garage
A superb opportunity to purchase a three bedroom end terrace property in Hagley offered with no upward chain. Conveniently situated to be within Hagley school catchments and easily accessible to motorway links and bus routes.
A superb opportunity to purchase a three bedroom end terrace property in Hagley offered with no upward chain. Conveniently situated to be within Hagley school catchments and easily accessible to motorway links and bus routes. This property boasts Off Road Parking, Lounge/ Diner, Kitchen. Three Bedrooms, Bathroom, Rear Garden and Garage.
Having front facing double glazed door, central heating radiator and stairs to first floor.
10' 11" max 7' 7"min x 19' 8" max 14' 9" min
Having both rear facing double glazed window and double glazed sliding patio doors to rear garden, fire place with inset gas fire, central heating radiator and understairs storage.
Kitchen 14' 6" measured to window frame x 7' 8" ( 4.42m measured to window frame x 2.34m )
Fitted kitchen with a range of wall/ base units and work surfaces over incorporating a sink/ drainer unit and plumbing space for washing machine, oven/ hob and fridge/ freezer. Central heating radiator and rear facing double glazed window and door.
First Floor Landing
Having an airing cupboard housing the central heating boiler, loft access and doors to all first floor accommodation.
Bedroom One 12' 2" x 11' max including wardrobes ( 3.71m x 3.35m max including wardrobes )
Having two rear facing double glazed windows, fitted wardrobes and central heating radiator.
Bedroom Two 12' 3" x 7' 8" ( 3.73m x 2.34m )
Having rear facing double glazed windows, built in wardrobes and central heating radiator.
13' 6" x 7' 7" min 8' 11" max
Having front facing double glazed window, built in wardrobes and central heating radiator.
Having a panelled bath with shower attachment over, low level w.c and wash hand basin with complimentary tiling to walls. Central heating radiator and front facing obscure double glazed window.
Having side gate access and a paved patio leading to mainly laid lawn with an abundance of trees and shrubs.
Having an up and over, light and power.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-51045333.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference HAG103386. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Shipways, Hagley. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.