3 bedroom detached bungalow for saleThe Pastures, Woods Meadow, Lowestoft
- AVAILABLE TO RESERVE NOW***
- High Specification New Home
- Integrated Bosch Kitchen Appliances
- A Chance To Personalise Finishes
- 10yr NHBC Warranty
- Available With 5% Deposit Using Help To Buy
- Sought After Oulton Broad Location
- *ASSISTED VIEWINGS - Call us TODAY on 01502 585998 to book an appointment
*ASSISTED VIEWINGS - Call us TODAY on 01502 585998 to book an appointment!**LAST 2 REMAINING AT THIS PRICE!** We are VERY excited to be offering this 3 BEDROOM DETACHED BUNGALOW at The Pastures, Oulton Broad! Offers PRIVATE PARKING & GARAGE. EARLY RESERVATIONS CAN CHOOSE KITCHEN & BATHROOM FINISHES!
The Pastures is a stunning collection of brand new 1, 2, 3 and 4 bedroom homes, situated in the sought after village of Oulton Broad. Energy efficient and built to a high specification by Oldman Homes, a local specialist and established family home builder. Phase 2 offers a stylish mix of apartments, houses and bungalows. All kitchens feature spotlights and have Bosch integrated kitchen appliances including; oven, hob, fridge freezer and extractor fan. Selected homes are complete with dishwashers and four bedroom homes have wines coolers too. Impressive features include Ionic shower enclosures and Roca sanitary ware. Each home has gas central heating, 'A' rated boilers, chamfered skirting and architraves, UPVC windows and fibre optic broadband is available up to 300Mbps. Each home has an individually landscaped front garden, patio to the rear, outside lighting and either private parking or garage. Early reservations offer a choice of kitchen and bathroom finishes. All homes have a 10 year NHBC warranty and are available with a 5% deposit using the government Help to Buy scheme. Call us for a brochure and full information on your home. VIRTUAL TOUR: http://ehouse.co.uk/video/8316697/
Oulton Broad is a picturesque and sought after village, set on the most southern area of open water in the Broads system. The Pastures is set close to the local Nicholas Everitt country park and has easy access to local schools for all ages. The range of local amenities provides a perfect blend of necessity and leisure. There is a selection of shops, a doctors, pharmacy and hairdressers, along with public houses, restaurants and a yacht club. The larger town of Lowestoft is close by and can be accessed by road or local bus routes. Oulton Broad has two railway stations, connecting to a variety of local towns and cities including Norwich, Ipswich and London.
Living Room 11' 8" x 17' 9" ( 3.56m x 5.41m )
Kitchen 10' 3" x 10' 9" ( 3.12m x 3.28m )
Bedroom 1 10' 7" x 13' 5" ( 3.23m x 4.09m )
Bedroom 2 9' 2" x 8' 9" ( 2.79m x 2.67m )
Bedroom 3 7' 8" x 9' 8" ( 2.34m x 2.95m )
CGI's, photos and virtual tour are of the completed finishes from Phase 1 and Phase 2, finishes of each home may vary.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-51045411.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference LOW103181. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Lowestoft. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.