5 bedroom detached house for saleMill Road, South Holmwood, Dorking, Surrey, RH5
- Atrium style entrance hall, drawing room, family room, dining room all with terraces and floor to ceiling windows
- Luxury handmade fitted kitchen with Quartzstone worktops and utility room.
- Annex with living room, bedroom, bathroom kitchen
- Main bedroom suite, 4 further bedrooms all en-suite
- Double internal garaging with electric doors
- Underfloor heating throughout
- Beautiful gardens and grounds
** STAMP DUTY DEAL AVAILABLE ** Designed and built to an exacting standard utilizing the finest finishes and materials this luxury 5,000 sq. ft. home enjoys sublime proportions.
The Surrey Hills is as famed for its peace and tranquillity as it is for the ground-breaking architecture throughout the centuries. This individual and inspiring building reflects the areas passion for embracing the new whilst protecting this area of outstanding natural beauty.
This intriguing and specialist home is distinctive by design with off white rendered walls punctuated by grey framed windows and ensuring the reception space and bedrooms all enjoy the Southerly aspect and abundance of terraces and private balconies.
The kitchen has been cleverly designed with a linear line of sight and uninterrupted view of the grounds, with white quartz stone work surfaces, breakfast bar two double ovens, American fridge freezer and dual wine coolers, all add to this high spec designer kitchen. The receptions space is arranged to flow from a dining area, family area and more drawing room. All with floor to ceiling panoramic sliding doors and windows opening to the terraces.
An internal annex with its own living room, double bedrooms, kitchen, and shower room can be access via the main hall or through a separate side door. From this area of the house patio doors lead to a private terrace and garden area, connected yet private.
The entrance hall enjoys an atrium style vault and with cantilevered stairs to the first floor, here a library/ study area is bathed in the northern light with corner windows. The Master bedroom suite enjoys two dressing rooms and full en-suite bathroom and access to a substantial glass enclosed terrace. A further three double bedrooms with en-suite bathrooms and either terraces or balconies all enjoy a southerly aspect.
Throughout this sublime home are bespoke craftsman ship from oversized skirtings and specialist mouldings. Underfloor heating, specialist stone, ironmongery and Spanish oak doors French polished on site, all add to the feel of luxury and opulence.
West House is approached via a shared driveway leading to the individual gated entrances. Sliding electric gates lead to a tar and chip driveway with plentiful parking leading to the double garaging. The grounds have been carefully landscaped offering privacy and interest. The rear garden is mostly lawned with mature trees, laurel hedgerows and flower bed boarders. With a Southerly aspect, the terraces offer a sunny view across the lawn with a Mediterranean feel with the lit architectural Arbor.
Fixtures & fittings:
Carpets, curtains, light fittings and garden statuary are excluded from the sale but some
items may be made available by separate negotiation.
Services: Mains water, electricity, gas, underfloor heating throughout
Local Authority: Mole Valley District Council
Tel: 01306 885001
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-51047142.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference GUI170416. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Grantley, Guildford. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.