5 bedroom detached house for saleMarton Road, Willingham by Stow, DN21
- Five Bedroomed Detached Family Home
- Outstanding Architecturally Designed Property
- 26" Triple Aspect Lounge
- Shaker Style Kitchen Leading to Stunning Dayroom
- Outside Food Preparation Area with Space for Barbeque
- Hot Tub and Al Fresco Dining Space
- Timber Built Entertaining Summer House with Bar
- EPC Rating: D
Fine and Country Northern Lincolnshire are delighted to offer for sale this truly outstanding architecturally designed property, discreetly situated within a plot approaching a third of an acre. Designed originally for the seller’s parents own occupation circa 1993, the property is a well-proportioned five bedroom detached family home, set in one of the region’s most picturesque village locations built in what was historically the orchard of the neighbouring Willingham House and has no forward chain.
The warm welcome is firstly evident from the broad outside reception space which provides ample off road parking for the family’s needs and space for visitors. Once inside the property a spacious entrance hall serves the principal ground floor accommodation. The 26' triple aspect lounge is beautifully decorated, centred around a brick built fire surround with open fire grate and a large picture window provides garden views, the dining room is ideal for family celebrations aswell as being a sophisticated room for formal occasions. The undoubted heart of the home has to be the fabulous fitted kitchen in a range of shaker style units with quartz working surfaces and centre Island which is open plan to a stunning day room with vaulted ceiling and a cylinder designed contemporary wood burning stove with exposed polished chrome flue. There is practicality too: in addition to the ground floor study currently used as a playroom there is a fitted utility with cloakroom off.
To the first floor a galleried landing leads to the master suite with a good range of fitted furniture and an en-suite shower room, a second bedroom also has a range of fitted furniture and benefits from an en-suite. The accommodation is completed by a further three bedrooms –– together with a modern family bathroom with both bath and separate shower.
The outside space is a delight with a purpose built outside food preparation area with a space incorporated for a barbeque and completed with granite work surfaces, nearby is a hot tub area and an al- fresco dining space. A large established lawned garden which benefits from a high degree of privacy to one side with the original boundary wall to Willingham House adding to the charm of the property. Located to the rear of the garden is a timber built entertaining summer house with bar and sitting area perfect for entertaining throughout the year heated by a wood burning stove for continued use throughout the changing seasons.
Above all this is a family home with room to come together aswell as offering a flexible social space.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-51047676.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 8162538. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Fine & Country, North Lincolnshire. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.