2 bedroom property for saleLindfield Street, London, E14
Offers in Excess of
- Brand new, top floor apartment (approx. 81.4 sq m / 876 sq ft)
- Prime location, walking distance to Canary Wharf
- Two large double bedrooms
- Two bathrooms
- Spacious open-plan kitchen, dining and living area
- Private balcony with stunning views of Canary Wharf
- High-specification finish & modern interior
- Secure underground parking space included
- Lift access
- 24hr concierge & security/CCTV
Atkinson MCleod are excited to present this brand new two bedroom, two bathroom apartment in New Festival Quarter, just a 15 minutes' walk from Canary Wharf. Situated on the top floor of this modern development, the apartment boasts a spacious, modern interior, high-specification integrated appliances and a private balcony with stunning views of Canary Wharf. Finished to a very high standard throughout and including a secure underground parking space, this property also comes with 24-hour concierge service and residents' gym. This is a must view!
Our Ref: CWF170108
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference CWF170108. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Atkinson McLeod, Canary Wharf - Sales. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.