3 bedroom house for saleSchool Lane, Forton, Preston
- A NEW DEVELOPMENT OF PROPERTIES SOLD ON A SHARED OWNERSHIP BASIS
- OWN A BRAND NEW 3 BED HOME AT CHAPEL MEADOW, FORTON
- Modern Fitted Kitchen and Modern Bathroom Suites
- Turfed Front and Rear Gardens and Off Street Parking
- Available with 25%, 50% or 75% Share Purchase Options
Thought you couldn’t afford to buy? A dream home at Chapel Meadow, could be yours for only £475* per month — for sale on a shared ownership basis, it’s cheaper than renting and it’s brand new. What’s not to like?
*Based on the purchase of a 25% share of a 2 bed home. Subject to terms and conditions. Correct at time of printing.
The quiet village of Forton is the perfect mid-point between nature and civilisation. Sitting on the edge of the Forest of Bowland, it's also within easy reach of Lancaster and Morecambe to the North, and Preston and Blackpool to the South. Access to the motorway network via junction 33 of the M6 motorway, is less than 3 miles away. The historic market town of Garstang is just minutes away, providing a wide range of amenities including supermarkets, pubs, banks, schools and boutique shops. It's also less than an hour to the Lake District, with its abundance of picturesque walks and outdoor activities. There’s an excellent primary school here, with secondary schools nearby in Garstang and Lancaster — ideal for growing families. Living at Chapel Meadow, you'll experience a peaceful rural lifestyle with all the conveniences of contemporary living nearby. A place where you can escape the stresses of modern life without compromising on home comforts.
Your new home comes with the following as standard:
Choice of kitchen units and worktops, from a range of beautifully designed Symphony kitchens.*
Stainless steel electric oven, gas hob and extractor.
Integrated fridge freezer.
One and a half bowl stainless steel sink.
Modern white bathroom suite with contemporary sanitary ware.
TV points to living room and master bedroom.
BT and data points in living room and home office.
Front entrance light and rear security light.
Turfed front and rear gardens — outside tap included.
*Dependant on the stage of the build at the time of reservation.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-51047952.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 157101. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Farrell Heyworth, Garstang. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.