Land for saleLand at Upton Vale, Callington
- Offers invited for the whole or separate fields based on £10,000 per acre
- Pasture land of approximately 15.37 acres
- Access off quiet country lane 1.5 miles from Callington
- Mains water connected
- Freehold sale with immediate vacant possession
The land has access off a quiet country lane in the heart of the countryside, yet only some 1.5 miles from Callington town centre. The Callington to Tavistock A390 road is within a mile with the land lying to the south of the A390 road with an aspect towards Kit Hill.
The land is down to pasture and is free draining extending in all to approximately 15.370 acres offered either as a whole or in two fields of 7.837 (field to the west) and 7.533 acres (field to the east). The vendor will erect a new stock proof fence between the two fields, should they be sold separately. At present there is a gateway serving the whole field, whilst a second gateway which has not been in use for some years will need to be reinstated in the event of the fields being divided. There is a mains water trough on the land and should the land be split then an easement for a pipeline to the other field will be granted.
The freehold land is offered for sale with vacant possession on completion of sale.
From Callington proceed from the mini-roundabout on the east side of the town on the A390 road towards Gunnislake/ Tavistock where at the bottom of the first hill turn right where signposted to ‘Harrowbarrow’. Continue on this road for approximately a mile taking the first right hand turn and proceed up the hill for approximately 1/3 of a mile taking the first right hand turning. Continue for approximately 1/4 of a mile where the land will be located on the left hand side just beyond the bungalow on the right called ‘Homefield’.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 8222768. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Kivells, Callington - Sales. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.