4 bedroom semi-detached house for saleThe Hanwell at Banbury Rise, off Stratford Road, Banbury, Oxfordshire, OX16
- Cleverly Designed 4 Bedroom Semi Detached Townhouse With Showhome Available To View
- Open Plan Kitchen / Dining Area Complete With Symphony Worktops From Our Bloor Range
- Integrated Bosch Double Electric Oven, Fridge Freezer, Dishwasher & Washer / Dryer
- Featured Double Door Opening To Lounge
- Skylights And French Doors To The Kitchen Area
- Three Out Of The Four Bedrooms Are Double
- Two Stylish Shower Rooms
- Modern Fitted Sliding Wardrobes To The Master Bedroom
- Garage With Power & Light And Driveway Parking
- Home Exchange* or Help to Buy* Available
Introducing Banbury Rise - a superior collection of 2, 3 & 4 bedroom homes for sale in Banbury, enjoying the Oxfordshire countryside with idyllic villages, scenic walking and cycling routes and welcoming local restaurants.
Plot 66, The Hanwell is cleverly designed four bedroom townhouse settled on our popular development in the Oxfordshire market town of Banbury.
Book your viewing today to visit our Hanwell showhome!
On the ground floor, discover the open plan kitchen / dining room complete with Symphony worktops as well as an integrated Bosch double electric oven, fridge freezer, dishwasher and washer / dryer. Find a set of contemporary French doors and superb skylights featured in the kitchen area. With a good sized dining area and a handy utility area, this home truly accommodates a bustling modern family. Through the featured double doors is the lounge, a spacious room neutrally designed for the benefit of your inner interior designer.
Upstairs offers a family bathroom and two of the four bedrooms. The bathroom, fitted with Roca contemporary style white sanitary ware with complementing Hansgrohe chrome fittings, offers a delightful white heated towel rail for the chillier morning starts. Each bedroom offers a blank canvas, ready for you to personalise to your own taste. Experience luxury in your own personal haven, with the master bedroom benefiting from stylish fitted sliding wardrobes and en suite shower room.. The second floor is dedicated entirely to the two remaining bedrooms, both of which are double and share a secondary shower room.
Outside, this superb home also features an enclosed rear garden, garage with power & light and driveway parking.
Come and speak to our Sales Advisors today and make your superior move to Banbury Rise - open daily between 10am and 5pm.
Please note we are closed for the festive period between 24th - 29th December and then closed for New Years from 31st December - 1st January. We are open as normal on 2nd January.
How we can help!
If you are a first time buyer considering your first step onto the property ladder, or if you are looking to make your next move in the market, we can help!
Help to Buy: Aimed at those who want to buy a new-build property but can’t afford the level of deposit currently required. Help to Buy* is the perfect way of owning your own home at one of our superb developments. With a 20% top-up equity loan provided by the Government and Bloor Homes, home movers could take out a mortgage for just 80% of the full property value.
Home Exchange: Having a full appreciation of the difficulties of buying a new home, our Home Exchange scheme makes it easier than ever for you to make the move to Bloor Homes, working together to help you move in on time, with no stress. We will be your cash buyer with no chains or agents fees. So there's absolutely nothing to stop you moving in and enjoying your new Bloor home as soon as possible.
Why Buy New:
- A new Bloor home can generate 60% less CO2 than an older property while consuming 40% less energy
- decreasing running costs by, on average, £556 per annum
- No contending with the last owner's DIY
- Reserve at the early stages of build for a choice of superior specification options and upgrades to personalise your new home.
- 10 year warranty included with every home.
- Kitchen Dining Area - 4.75 x 4.87
(15'7" x 16'0")
- Utility Area - 1.64 x 1.66
(5'4" x 5'5")
- Lounge - 3.60 x 5.19
(11'10" x 17'10")
- Cloakroom -
- Bedroom One - 2.95 x 3.00
(9'8" x 9'10")
- En Suite -
- Bedroom Four - 2.46 x 3.00
(8'1" x 9'10")
- Bathroom -
- Bedroom Two - 3.46 x 3.00
(11'4" x 9'10")
- Bedroom Three - 3.46 x 3.00
(11'4" x 9'10")
- Shower Room -
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 4_66_HTB. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Bloor Homes. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.