2 bedroom apartment for salePembroke St, Bristol, BS2
- Pembroke House, BS2
- Grade II Listed Coach House
- 871 sqft 2 bedroom ground floor apartment
- Private entrance
- lounge leading through to the kitchen/dining space with windows to the front & rear
- Handleless kitchen with granite sink & Neff appliances
HELP TO BUY AVAILABLE - Pembroke House is a new conversion of a beautiful Georgian house and adjoining Coach House into 7 luxury 2 bedroom apartments. Each home is spacious with high ceilings, beautiful period features and finished to a high specification in a contemporary style. Kitchens feature Neff appliances and a granite sink, there is engineered oak flooring through the living spaces, marble tiling on the bathroom floors and carpets in the bedrooms. There is also ambient feature lighting in the living and kitchen spaces.
Apartment 1, Coach House is located on Pembroke St and measures a spacious 871 sqft. Located on the ground floor, this property has its own private entrance leading into the hallway. There is a living room which leads through to a kitchen/dining space, these rooms have windows to both the front and the rear. This apartment has two bedrooms and a bathroom.
Kitchens feature Neff appliances and a granite sink, there is engineered oak flooring through the living spaces, marble tiling on the bathroom floors and carpets in the bedrooms.
Pembroke House is within close proximity of Cabot Circus with it's shopping, dining and leisure options and Stokes Croft, a hub for art, music and independent shops, bars and eateries, an ideal location for city centre living...
** Images are not of this apartment and are for illustrative purposes only ** Please note, Pembroke House and Coach House are Grade II listed **
Living Room - 5.5 x 4.2 (18'1" x 13'9") -
Kitchen/Diner - 4.9 x 2.6 (16'1" x 8'6") -
Bedroom 1 - 5.4 x 4.0 (17'9" x 13'1") -
Bedroom 2 - 3.8 x 2.4 (12'6" x 7'10") -
You may download, store and use the material for your own personal use and research. You may not republish, retransmit, redistribute or otherwise make the material available to any party or make the same available on any website, online service or bulletin board of your own or of any other party or make the same available in hard copy or in any other media without the website owner's express prior written consent. The website owner's copyright must remain on all reproductions of material taken from this website.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-51058773.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 27325174. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Ocean, Land & New Homes. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.