5 bedroom detached house for saleSevern Grove, BILLINGHAM
- NO CHAIN
- BEAUTIFULLY MAINTAINED FRONT & REAR GARDENS
- MODERN KITCHEN & BATHROOMS
- UNIQUE PROPERTY
- SITUATED ON A LARGE PLOT
Offered with NO CHAIN this UNIQUE PROPERTY is situated on a LARGE PLOT, has beautifully maintained GARDENS to the FRONT, REAR & SIDE, a LARGE DRIVEWAY & DOUBLE GARAGE providing ample off road parking. Viewing is highly recommended to appreciate the accommodation on offer.
An impressive, individually designed detached family home offering exceptional living space with wooden floors throughout. Situated at the head of a quiet cul-de-sac it benefits from secure wrap around secluded gardens of approx. 0.35 acre, featuring well established fruit trees with cherry and plum varieties together with lawns and borders, making this the perfect space to relax with a lounger or sit to enjoy a meal at one of the three patio areas, play on the lawns or admire the mature rosebushes. The block paved drive, with space for parking up to six vehicles, leads to an attractive frontage framed by mature trees and access to the double garage. The front door opens onto a welcoming, double height hallway with staircase leading to a family bathroom with bath and separate shower, one double bedroom with fitted wardrobes, a second double bedroom with door to roof access/terrace and laddered loft access and the master bedroom to front, together with a bright and airy landing/ office space and separate eaves storage. Downstairs, the family room/ lounge is double height with vaulted ceiling, feature fireplace and double doors on two sides giving access to the gardens together with windows providing light from three sides making this a large, bright and welcoming room to relax or entertain. This room leads via an arch into the separate dining room, with floor to ceiling window onto the gardens and patio, with door into the utility area & arch into the spacious family kitchen.
Double glazed door to front, radiator, storage cupboard, solid wood flooring, stairs to landing, doors leading to lounge, dining room, kitchen, cloakroom, bathroom, bedrooms 4 & 5.
Lounge 26' 7" max x 19' 2" max ( 8.10m max x 5.84m max )
Double glazed window to front, double glazed french doors leading onto patio area, electric fire with marble surround, wall lights, 4 x radiators, arch leading through to dining area.
Dining Area 17' 10" x 9' 6" ( 5.44m x 2.90m )
Double glazed window to rear, coving to ceiling, wall lights, 2 x radiators, doors to utility room and entrance hall.
Utility Room 11' 3" x 5' 10" ( 3.43m x 1.78m )
Double glazed window to side, door leading into rear garden, white base units, black work surfaces, part tiled, stainless steel sink/drainer with mixer tap, plumbing for washing machine & dishwasher, radiator.
Kitchen 12' 10" x 11' 4" ( 3.91m x 3.45m )
Double glazed window to rear, fitted kitchen comprising of white wall and base units, black work surfaces, part tiled, integrated electric oven and hob, chimney style cooker hood, space for free standing fridge/freezer, radiator, arch through to utility room.
Double glazed window to side. wash hand basin, w/c, fully tiled, extractor fan, radiator.
Ground Floor Bathroom
Double glazed window to side, bath with mixer tap, shower cubicle with electric shower, w/c, wall hung wash hand basin with mirrored cabinet, fully tiled, feature radiator.
Bedroom Four 16' 4" x 11' 8" ( 4.98m x 3.56m )
Double glazed window to front, coving to ceiling, radiator, telephone point.
Bedroom Five/ Family Room 13' x 11' 2" ( 3.96m x 3.40m )
Double glazed window to side, fitted wardrobes, radiator, coving to ceiling, telephone point.
First Floor Accommodation
Stairs from hallway, double glazed window to side, airing cupboard, 2 x sky lights, radiator, walk in storage, doors leading to bedrooms 1, 2, 3 and bathroom.
Double glazed window to rear, bath with mixer tap & hand held shower head, wash hand basin, shower cubicle, w/c, extractor fan, fully tiled, spot lights to ceiling.
Bedroom Three 12' 8" x 9' 11" ( 3.86m x 3.02m )
Double glazed window to rear, radiator, coving to ceiling, solid wood flooring, door leading to potential terrace/balcony area.
Bedroom One 16' 4" x 11' 10" ( 4.98m x 3.61m )
Double glazed window to front, radiator, telephone & t.v. points, coving to ceiling.
Bedroom Two 12' 5" x 10' 10" plus recess ( 3.78m x 3.30m plus recess )
Double glazed window to front, fitted wardrobes, radiator, solid wood flooring.
Large enclose front garden, lawned area with mature shrubs and trees, large block paved driveway with parking for 5/6 vehicles.
Large enclosed rear garden with borders and mature trees including, apple, cherry & plum trees, mainly laid to lawn with decked patio area, paved to side, outside tap.
Garage 19' 3" x 17' 11" ( 5.87m x 5.46m )
Double garage with electric door, service shutter door, double glazed windows to side & rear, plumbing, combi boiler.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-51059751.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference BIL106191. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Manners & Harrison, Billingham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.