5 bedroom detached house for saleWoodchester Grove, Ingleby Barwick
- An Outstanding Five Double Bedroom Detached Family/Executive Residence Situated Within 'The Rings' Area of Ingleby Barwick
- Offering Stunning Accommodation Set Out Over Three Floors with Tasteful Decor & an Exceptionally High Standard of Fittings
- The Second Floor Has Been Adapted to a Magnificent Open Plan Master Suite with Walk in Wardrobe, En-Suite & Free Standing Bath
- There Are Four Spacious First Floor Bedrooms with One Having an En-Suite Shower Room Together with the Refitted Family Bathroom
- Delightful Lounge with Living Flame Effect Gas Fire Set in a Feature Surround Together with a Family Room & Separate Dining Room
- Extensive Open Plan Breakfast Kitchen with Bespoke Units, Integrated Appliances & Granite & Solid Wood Worktops
- Directly Off the Kitchen Area is a Further Breakfast Room/Snug with Double Glazed French Doors to the Rear Garden
- The Property is Warmed by a Gas Central Heating System & Provides Double Glazing & a Security Alarm System
- Externally There Are Pleasant Gardens & a Double Width Driveway,
- Much of the Garage Has Been Incorporated Within the Breakfast Kitchen
An Outstanding Five Double Bedroom Detached Family/Executive Residence Situated Within 'The Rings' Area of Ingleby Barwick. Offering Stunning Accommodation Set Out Over Three Floors with Tasteful Decor and an Exceptionally High Standard of Fittings. The Second Floor Has Been Adapted to a Magnificent Open Plan Master Suite with Walk in Wardrobe, En-Suite and Free Standing Bath.
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference STO170093. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Michael Poole, Ingleby Barwick. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.