3 bedroom terraced house for saleArgus Road, Bedminster, Bristol, BS3 3NY
- Three Bedrooms
- Rear Access & Large Garden
- Beautifully Presented Throughout
- EPC Band TBC
- Large Kitchen/ Living Area
- Separate Reception Rooms
- uPVC Double Glazing
- Newly Installed Gas Central Heating
- Popular Location
- No Onward Chain!
Hunters are thrilled to offer to the market this stunningly presented terrace Victorian home sitting just off West Street. Having just been renovated throughout & extended to the rear this delightful home is sure to prove ideal for anyone looking for a property with extra space that's ready to be occupied.
Internally to the ground floor there is a front reception room with space ready for a log burner, the beautifully presented kitchen/ living area to the rear offers plenty of hosting space with a modern grey kitchen with contrasting granite work surfaces, there is also the benefit of intergral ovens & dishwasher with further space for an American fridge/ freezer & washing machine.
To the first floor there are two decent sized bedrooms and large family bathroom offering a three piece white suite. The loft has been converted to a good sized room with exposed wooden beams and hidden lighting. Externally the property is one of a few that offers rear access, big enough for some cars if required for parking. The garden has been meticulously bought up to date with a large patio & grassed area. The property is ready for occupancy immediately and if offered with no onward chain, so please call to arrange a viewing.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-51060525.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference BESAL200256. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Hunters, BS3. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.