3 bedroom flat for saleOntario Tower, Canary Wharf, E14
- Fantastic state-of-the-art development
- By world renowned architects Skidmore Owings and Merrill
- Access to resident's private Swimming pool
- Secure underground valet parking for 2 cars included
- 24/7 Concierge
- Comfort cooling to living and bedrooms
- On-site resident's gymnasium
- Superb location moments from Canary Wharf
Enjoying a fantastic position in the exclusive Ontario Tower development on the banks of the river Thames, this luxurious three bedroom duplex penthouse offers concierge, allocated parking and on-site leisure facilities.
Enjoying breathtaking panoramic views towards Canary Wharf, the river Thames, O2 Arena and beyond is an incredible split-level penthouse apartment, boasting hotel-style living with concierge and use of two communal gyms, pool and spa facilities, two allocated underground parking spaces, lift access and secure entry. Furthermore is a vast reception room and high-specification open-plan kitchen with space for dining and a master bedroom with fitted wardrobes and an en suite bathroom.
Ontario Tower is enviably located moments away from a wealth of Canary Wharf shops, bars and restaurants and a selection of riverside walkways.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 1044526. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Foxtons, New Homes East. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.