3 bedroom bungalow for saleDerek Road, Whittle-Le-Woods, Chorley, Lancashire, PR6
- Semi detached dormer bungalow in sought after location
- Generously sized lounge displaying gas fire, entrance hall
- Fitted kitchen housing gas combination boiler
- Three bedrooms, bedroom three/dining room, study/play room
- Garage and driveway with car-port provide off road parking
- Secluded stone flagged patio rear garden with raised lawn
- Front garden is laid to lawn, there is no chain
Semi detached dormer bungalow situated in a sought after location, entrance hall, generously sized lounge displaying gas fire, kitchen housing gas combination boiler, dining room/bedroom three, three bedrooms, study/play room, uPVC double glazed windows, front garden is laid to lawn, driveway with car-port to the side leads to garage, secluded stone flagged patio with steps leading to raised lawn, there is no chain with the property sale.
Popular residential location set close to both Preston and Chorley town centres, great motorway links, easy access to shops and local amenities.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-51061338.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference CHO170011. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Bridgfords, Chorley. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.