3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleWest View, Smithy Lane, Preesall
Withdrawn from Market
- A Truly Inviting and Remarkable Three Bedroom Semi-Detached
- Extended to Rear Creating a Beautiful Kitchen/Breakfast Room
- Two Fabulous Reception Rooms, Beautiful Bathroom
- Spacious Tiered Rear Garden
- Double Glazing, Gas Central Heating
- Viewing Highly Recommended
ENTRANCE HALL As you enter the property you are greeted with a warm and well presented entrance hallway with a radiator, oak flooring, decorative walls and ceiling, staircase to first floor.
LOUNGE 15' 1" x 10' 8" (4.6m x 3.26m) Warm and inviting space with a double glazed window to front and side, radiator, oak flooring, TV point, decorative walls and ceiling, folding doors through to dining room, solid fuel fireplace with exposed brick surround.
SNUG 9' 3" x 7' 6" (2.82m x 2.3m) Double glazed window to front, radiator, oak flooring, decorative walls and ceiling, door to:
WC Radiator, oak flooring, decorative walls and ceiling. Low-level WC and wash hand basin.
DINING ROOM 11' 9" x 11' 9" (3.6m x 3.59m) Oak flooring, decorative walls and ceiling with elevated Tiger solid fuel fire surrounded by exposed brick, two openings through to extended breakfast kitchen.
KITCHEN/BREAKFAST ROOM 17' 1" x 15' 1" (5.23m x 4.61m) To the rear of the property is an extended light and bright kitchen breakfast room, fitted with a matching range of base and eye level units with worktop space over and drawers, sink unit with single drainer and mixer tap, built-in dishwasher, plumbing for washing machine, space for fridge/freezer and tumble dryer, double glazed windows to rear, two radiators, oak flooring, decorative walls and ceiling, double glazed double doors to rear garden, double glazed door to side, exposed brick feature wall with glass roofing overhead.
LANDING To the first floor is a landing space with fitted carpet, decorative walls and ceiling and doors leading to;
BEDROOM 1 14' 7" x 11' 5" (4.47m x 3.48m) Located at the front of the property with three double glazed windows, built-in fitted wardrobes, fitted carpet and decorative walls and ceiling with wall lighting.
BEDROOM 2 12' 0" x 8' 2" (3.68m x 2.49m) Double glazed window to rear, double glazed window to side, radiator, fitted carpet, decorative walls and ceiling.
BEDROOM 3 8' 8" x 8' 7" (2.66m x 2.64m) Double glazed window to rear, radiator, fitted carpet, decorative walls and ceiling, built-in storage cupboard.
BATHROOM A beautifully fitted three piece suite comprising panelled bath, vanity wash hand basin and low-level WC, tiled surround, double glazed window to front, two heated towel rails, vinyl flooring, decorative walls and ceiling.
GARDENS To the rear of the property is a two tier established garden with gorgeous decking area leading on to a lawned space with surrounding borders.
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 102681000340. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Roman James Estates, Blackpool. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.