1 bedroom flat for saleBeaumont Place, Isleworth, TW7
Withdrawn from Market
- One Bedroom First Floor Apartment
- Private Gated Development
- Naturally Bright & Sunny
- Twickenham Borders
- Great First Time Purchase Or Buy To Let Investment
- Long Lease & Reasonable Service Charges
- Ample Off Road Parking
- Close To Various Local Amenities
- No Upwards Chain
*** No Upwards Chain ***
A naturally bright and welcoming one bedroom first floor apartment on the Twickenham/Isleworth borders, forming part of an exclusive prestigious development in Beaumont Place, with stunning views of Twickenham stadium and beyond, this naturally bright and airy apartment is an ideal first time purchase or buy to let investment.
Further benefits include well kept communal areas, a good sized bathroom and kitchen, plenty of storage space and no onward chain. The grounds of the development are impeccably maintained as well as secure entry phone system with ample residents parking. Permit controlled (permits for residents and their visitors easily obtainable for a cost of around £5 per annum).
Beaumont Place is an exclusive development and benefits from easy access to Twickenham town centre and mainline station yet offers a quiet and peaceful setting in which to live. An abundance of highly rated schools are nearby. Ideal if you want a foot on the property ladder or a sound buy to let investment to add to your portfolio.
Register your early interest to take advantage of this fantastic purchase at a great price, book viewings 24/7 with Purplebricks.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-51065685.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 357271-1. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Purplebricks, covering London. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.