2 bedroom apartment for saleWHITEHALL WATERFRONT, 2 RIVERSIDE WAY, LEEDS, LS1 4EG
- TWO DOUBLE BEDROOMS
- HOUSE SHOWER ROOM AND EN-SUITE SHOWER
- ALLOCATED BASEMENT PARKING
- 19 FOOT, SOUTH/EAST FACING BALCONY
- EXTENSIVE FLOOR TO CEILING WINDOWS
- DOUBLE HEIGHT SLOPED CEILINGS
- SPACIOUS HALLWAY WITH STORAGE
- BEAUTIFULLY PRESENTED THROUGHOUT
- EASY ACCESS BOTH INTO AND OUT OF THE CITY
- EPC RATING D
Located on the 10th floor of this sought after riverside development, is this beautifully presented, 2 bedroom, 2 bathroom contemporary apartment.
Lovingly cared for by the current Vendors, the light and bright open plan living area offers a black gloss kitchen, complete with island and built-in appliances.
The open plan living space occupies an east facing position, with large floor to ceiling patio doors leading to a huge 19ft landscaped balcony - offering panoramic views over the city beyond and river below.
Off the spacious hallway are 2 double bedrooms, both of which are en-suite, the master having built-in wardrobes.
One allocated basement parking space is included.
Whitehall Waterfront is a popular development, due to its accessibility to the rail station, city centre and motorways.
Located on Whitehall Road, you are only a few minutes walk from the offices, bars and restaurants this fast developing area has to offer. This development also has the added benefit of a 7 day week Concierge.
KITCHEN / DINER
The immaculate 3 metre pod kitchen is black high gloss in finish and has complementary white granite effect work tops. The kitchen offers a range of built-in appliances, including fridge with freezer box, slim-line dishwasher hob and extractor - as well as a stainless steel fan assisted electric oven. The current Vendors have added a stunning glass kitchen island, ideal for occasional dining and entertaining.
The open plan living space is a good size and dominated by wall to wall, full height windows - which open onto a lounge width balcony, offering panoramic views towards the city to the east and south over the River Aire and Leeds Liverpool Canal below. The flooring is walnut in colour and the fixtures and fitting are recessed in chrome.
The master bedroom is a great size and has built-in wardrobes and a large picture window, offering views up the river. The ceilings are sloped, which adds to the feeling of space and there is the added benefit of a glazed and fully tiled en-suite shower room, with thermostatically controlled shower.
The second bedroom is again a great size, with plenty of room for a double bed, wardrobes and any other necessary bedroom furniture - making it ideal for guests or home office. This bedroom also has the added benefit of access to the house shower room - therefore marking it en-suite.
SHOWER ROOM AND EN-SUITE
Both the house shower room and en-suite are mainly tiled, with white sanitary ware, designer fittings, large wall mirrors and chrome heated towel rails.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-51074199.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 2390174. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Linley & Simpson, Leeds. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.