2 bedroom detached house for saleLAST PLOT - Liverpool Old Road, Much Hoole, Preston
Withdrawn from Market
- *LAST PLOT REMAINING*
- New Build Home in Prime Village Location
- Perfect For First Time Buyer
- Great Family Home
- Close To Local Amenities
- Choice Of Fixtures / Fittings / Colours
- Available Spring 2018
- Photos For Illustration Purposes
*** LAST PLOT REMAINING *** MovingWorks proudly offer to the marker three, brand New Build properties situated in the ideal village location of Much Hoole, Preston. The plot consists of three dwellings, a detached and two semi detached all boasting open plan lounge/dining room, kitchen, two bedrooms a bathroom and generously sized gardens. There is an opportunity to create a bespoke finish throughout by collaborating directly with the vendor before completion. Available from Spring 2018, MovingWorks strongly encourage you to contact the office to find about each plot. Please contact the office before viewing the building site.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-51075498.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 8252928. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Moving Works, Longton. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.