1 bedroom apartment for saleMojo, Wick Road, Old Ford
- Modern one bedroom fifth floor apartment
- Private balcony
- Access to communal roof terrace
- Immaculately presented
- Fantastic location
- Close to Victoria Park
- Excellent transport links
- Lots of amenities close by
Situated on the fifth floor within the popular Mojo Development in Bow, comes this wonderful one bedroom apartment, benefiting from spacious open plan living, private balcony, and access to a picturesque communal roof terrace. The apartment has a light and airy feel throughout, and is presented in immaculate order, comprising an open plan reception / kitchen which leads to the private balcony making this an ideal entertaining area, double bedroom and bathroom. Mojo is a contemporary development situated in the sought after Bow Quarter, which is fast becoming one of East London`s most desirable locations to live, conveniently bordering The City, Canary Wharf, and now the fantastic Queen Elizabeth Olympic Park. Transport links are excellent, with Bow Road Underground and Bow Church and Pudding Mill Lane DLR stations all being around ten minutes walk away. A vast array of amenities are located a short walk away on Bow Road, including supermarkets, cafes, restaurants, and bars, and the wonderful green open spaces of the famous Victoria Park are also just a fifteen minute walk away.
Please note we have not tested any apparatus, fixtures, fittings, or services. Interested parties must undertake their own investigation into the working order of these items. All measurements are approximate and photographs provided for guidance only.
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 10000081. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Knight Bishop, London. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.