3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleGestridge Road, Kingsteignton, Newton Abbot, Devon.
- *** NO CHAIN ***
- SEMI DETACHED FAMILY HOME
- 3 BEDROOMS
- SPACIOUS ACCOMMODATION
- LARGE KITCHEN
- LARGE LOUNGE, SEP DINING AREA
- GCH, DOUBLE GLAZING
- FRONT, REAR & SIDE GARDENS
- GARAGE, AMPLE PARKING
- VIEWING HIGHLY RECOMMENDED
A spacious semi detached family home occupying a level location and situated in the centre of Kingsteignton near the local doctors surgery, schools and amenities.
The property accommodation benefits from a spacious entrance hallway, a large lounge, separate dining area, a large kitchen which has access on to the rear garden and garage.
Upstairs the property benefits from 2 double bedrooms and a good sized single room, with a family bathroom.
Outside, there is ample off road parking for several cars including a single garage with light and power. The gardens are well stocked, level and lawned to the front and side.
For those seeking a property that has been well constructed and offering spacious accommodation with the benefit of uPVC double glazing and gas central heating, this one is worth viewing.
The property is sold with NO CHAIN and the Vendors are ready to move quickly. Call now for a viewing.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-51077388.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 0001708. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Sample Mills & Co, Newton Abbot. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.