3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleDavos Drive, Biddulph, Staffordshire, ST8 7FF
Withdrawn from Market
- Newly Constructed Semi Detached Family Home With NHBC Guarantee
- Near Show Home Condition Larger Than Average Accommodation Popular and Convenient Location
- Spacious Living Room & Dining Kitchen with Integrated Appliances
- Three Good Size Bedrooms, Master with Dressing Area and En Suite
- Garage, Driveway, Front & Rear Gardens
- Must Be Viewed To Appreciate Standard of Accommodation
- EPC Band C
EXCELLENT VALUE FOR MONEY - NOT ONE TO BE MISSED - This superbly presented modern semi-detached family home, situated in this popular and convenient location, offers larger than average accommodation that comprises of living room, kitchen with full range of integrated appliances, master bedroom with dressing area and en suite shower room, two further bedrooms and a family bathroom. - VIEWING A MUST!!!
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 8262056. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Whittaker & Biggs, Biddulph. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.