1 bedroom terraced house for saleAidans Close, Wheatley, Doncaster
- Spacious open plan lounge dining kitchen
- Double bedroom, Bathroom
- Allocated car parking
- Well presented throughout
Don't miss out on this one bedroom coach house in the popular area of Wheatley. The property benefits from being close to local amenities and transport links, Please call for more information on 01302 327121.
With a front facing sealed unit door, central heating radiator and two good sized storage cupboards.
Fitted with a three piece white suite comprising of a low level wc, wash hand basin and paneled bath. There is partial tiling, an extractor fan and a central heating radiator.
Stairs rise to the first floor landing.
With a front facing double glazed window.
Lounge Dining Kitchen 18' 4" max x 14' 3" max ( 5.59m max x 4.34m max )
This open plan room is a fantastic feature to the property. The lounge area has a front facing double glazed window, two central heating radiators and tv areal point. The kitchen area is fitted with a range of wall and base units with coordinating work surfaces, housing the stainless steel sink and drainer. There is a gas hob with cooker hood above, electric oven, a central heating radiator, plumbing for a washing machine and space for a fridge freezer.
Bedroom One 14' 5" to the recess x 11' 1" max ( 4.39m to the recess x 3.38m max )
A double room with a rear facing double glazed window and a central heating radiator. There is access to the loft space.
To the front of the property is two allocated car parking spaces. Viewing recommended.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-51079050.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference DCR112160. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Doncaster. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.