2 bedroom end of terrace house for saleFreshbrook Close, Eastern Green, Penzance
Sold by Us
- TWO BEDROOMS * LOUNGE
- KITCHEN * FIRST FLOOR BATHROOM
- LAWNED GARDENS ON THREE SIDES
- POPULAR LOCATION * NO ONWARD CHAIN
- POTENTIAL TO EXTEND SUBJECT TO ANY NECESSARY PLANNING PERMISSIONS
- EPC RATING E
The property is on the popular small Freshbrook Close development which is convenient for local supermarkets and is within a level walk on the town centre and most local amenities. An unusual feature is its above average sized gardens which are private, level and on three sides. Similar properties to this rent for approximately £700.00pcm and its offers an outstanding investment opportunity or similarly a second home or first time buy.
DOUBLE GLAZED DOOR TO:
ENTRANCE PORCH Door to:
KITCHEN 13' 2" x 8' 1" (4.01m x 2.46m) Stainless steel sink unit with adjoining worksurface, five base cupboards, two wall mounted cupboards, built in oven and hob with extractor, two windows with pleasant outlook over the garden, tiled flooring, deep storage cupboard.
LOUNGE 12' x 10' (3.66m x 3.05m) Two windows, pleasant outlook, night storage heater, recess, staircase rising to the first floor.
FIRST FLOOR LANDING Access hatch to loft space which is boarded.
BATHROOM Panelled bath with hand grips, low level WC, pedestal wash hand basin, complementary wall tiling, independent shower attachment, strip light.
BEDROOM 1 10' 1" plus double wardrobe x 10' 3" (3.07m x 3.12m) Window to the front.
BEDROOM 2 9' 1" x 6' 8" (2.77m x 2.03m) Window.
OUTSIDE Level garden area on three sides, laid to lawn with established boundaries offering a high degree of privacy and protection. Whilst there is no designated parking space, there are a number of available parking spaces within Freshbrook Close.
SERVICES Mains water, electricity and drainage.
DIRECTIONS Freshbrook Close is situated immediately opposite Tesco's garage.
COUNCIL TAX BAND B
Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-51079467.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 100844015667. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Marshalls Estate Agents, Penzance. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.