3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleBeanland Gardens, Bradford, West Yorkshire, BD6
- Good sized semi detached house occupying cul-de-sac position
- Larger than average corner plot.
- Well situated for access to all good local amenities and transport links.
- Gas CH and UPVC DG.
- Briefly comprises hall, cloaks with wc, sitting room, dining roomkitchen. THREE bedrooms, master with en suite shower room, family bathroom.
Good sized semi detached house occupying cul-de-sac position on a larger than average corner plot, well situated for access to all good local amenities and transport links. The family sized accommodation is in good decorative condition throughout and has the advantage of Gas CH and UPVC DG. It briefly comprises hall, cloaks with wc, sitting room, dining room with French doors to rear garden, fitted kitchen. THREE bedrooms, master with en suite shower room, family bathroom. To the outside are pleasant gardens to three sides with a private and secure rear garden and driveway with possible garage space (subject to planning permission) to the side. An internal inspection of this property is strongly recommended to appreciate its size and standard to the fullest extent.
Services Not Tested - All Measurements Are Approximate -
Ground Floor -
Hall - 3'5" x 9'3" (1.04m x 2.82m) - Enclosed staircase off, oak flooring, central heating radiator, alarm.
Cloaks - 2'9" x 5'11" (0.84m x 1.80m) - Pedestal wash basin, low flush wc, oak flooring, central heating radiator.
Lounge - 12'5" x 14'10" (3.78m x 4.52m) - Pebble effect gas fire, marble effect interior and hearth, attractive modern surround, central heating radiator.
Dining Room - 8'1" x 9'7" (2.46m x 2.92m) - Oak flooring, UPVC French doors to rear garden.
Kitchen - 7'7" x 9'6" (2.31m x 2.90m) - Range of units comprising inset stainless steel sink unit, worktops, cupboards and drawers, wall cupboards, split level electric cooker, gas hob, tiled splashbacks, washer plumbing.
First Floor -
Landing - Bulkhead airing cupboard housing gas fired central heating boiler/water heater.
Bedroom - 9'3" x 14'3" (2.82m x 4.34m) - Central heating radiator.
En-Suite Shower Room - Fully tiled shower cubicle with thermostatic shower fitting, pedestal wash basin, low flush wc, central heating radiator.
Bedroom - 8'4" x 10'4" (2.54m x 3.15m) - Central heating radiator.
Bedroom - 7'5" x 7'7" (2.26m x 2.31m) - Laminate floor, central heating radiator.
Bathroom - 6'6" x 6'4" (1.98m x 1.93m) - Panelled bath with shower spray fitting over, pedestal wash basin, low flush wc, part tiled walls, heated towel rail.
Gardens - Large corner garden plot with secure and private rear garden. Driveway with possible garage space (subject to planning permission).
You may download, store and use the material for your own personal use and research. You may not republish, retransmit, redistribute or otherwise make the material available to any party or make the same available on any website, online service or bulletin board of your own or of any other party or make the same available in hard copy or in any other media without the website owner's express prior written consent. The website owner's copyright must remain on all reproductions of material taken from this website.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-51079764.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 27326907. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by O'Hearne & Partners, Bradford. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.