3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleJubilee Road, Worth, Deal
- THREE BED SEMI-DETACHED
- CONSERVATORY & FARMLAND VIEWS
- DBL GLAZING & GFCH & OPEN-FIREPLACE
- CONTEMPORARY STYLED KITCHEN
- EN-SUITE SHOWER ROOM & GFL BATHROOM
- NO ONWARD CHAIN
Views to the front over-looking farmland.
Triple Aspect double glazed conservatory, living room with open fireplace, three bedrooms, en-suite shower to the master, ground floor bathroom, modern fitted kitchen with integrated dishwasher, washing machine, oven and hob, shingled frontage and side offering space for parking 2 to 3 cars.
Sought after Village location and the property is offered for sale with No Onward Chain!
Entrance: - Double glazed door to the porch with floor tiling and double glazed window to the side.
Living Room: - 4.65m x 3.05m plus recesses (15'3" x 10' plus rece - Open fireplace, radiator, double glazed window to the front with views and stairs to the first floor landing.
Kitchen/Breakfast Room: - 4.34m x 3.05m (14'3" x 10') - Fitted contemporary styled wall and base units with windows and breakfast bar, integrated appliances including 'Bosch' electric oven, 'Bosch' five ring gas hob, dishwasher and washing machine, sink unit, space for fridge-freezer, radiator, double glazed window and door to the conservatory, and door to:
Ground Floor Bathroom: - Panelled corner bath with shower over, pedestal wash hand basin and WC, radiator, wall tiling, cupboard housing boiler and space for coats etc, and double glazed window to the side.
Conservatory: - 4.14m x 2.74m (13'7" x 9') - Triple aspect double glazed windows and French doors, power points and floor tiling.
First Floor Landing: - Loft access, double glazed window to the side and doors to:
Bedroom 1: - 4.88m maximum incorporating en-suite x 3.05m (16' - Radiator, double glazed window to the front with views door to:
En-Suite: - Shower cubicle, pedestal wash hand basin, WC and wall tiling.
Bedroom 2: - 3.05m x 2.74m (10' x 9') - Built-in airing cupboard housing water cylinder, radiator, and double glazed window to the rear.
Bedroom 3: - 2.95m x 2.13m (9'8" x 7') - Radiator and double glazed window to the rear.
Frontage: - Shingled area which provides parking for two to three cars. (no drop kerb).
Rear Garden: - Mainly laid to lawn with shingled areas and gate to the side.
Council Tax Band: C -
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-51080532.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 27327029. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Regal Estates, Sandwich. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.