1 bedroom flat for sale15/8 Regent Square, Linlithgow, EH49 7SW
Sold by Us
- Perfectly position one bedroom flat
- Walking distance to all local amenities including railway station
- Well proportioned throughout
- New double glazed windows
Steeped in history, the Royal Burgh of Linlithgow with its palace, loch and canal offers a choice of local amenities including shops, schools, swimming/leisure centre and several pubs and restaurants. Convenient for the M8/M9 motorway link offering access to Edinburgh airport, Linlithgow benefits from a mainline railway station, offering commuting to Glasgow, Edinburgh and the central belt.
Situated in a fantastic position is this attractive, well proportioned one bedroom flat. It is ideally positioned in a quiet location, yet within a few minutes walk to local shopping, local amenities, Linlithgow High Street and the Railway Station. The property has been upgraded with Double glazing by the current owner.
The property is accessed through a communal entrance hall. Internally the property houses a vestibule with large cloaks cupboard.
The bright and spacious lounge is neutrally decorated and offers ample space for both living and dining furniture. The electric fire with wood fire surround provides a focal point to the room. Open plan access to the kitchen. The kitchen area is fitted with a range of modern base and wall mounted units, complementary work surfaces and tiled splashback. Included in the sale; fridge/freezer, washing machine and dishwasher.
Overlooking the courtyard is the well proportioned double bedrooms, this bright room provides ample space for both double bed and freestanding furniture. Integrated storage with hanging rail.
Completing the accommodation on offer is the bathroom, fitted with a white three piece suite comprising of bath with overhead shower, WC and wash hand basin.
Externally the property benefits from an allocated parking space, the courtyard is monoblocked and communal garden space well maintained.
Home Report Valuation: £95,000
EPC Rating: E
Council Tax Band: B
Heating: Electric Heating
Double Glazing: Throughout
Included in Sale: All floor and window coverings, washing machine, fridge/freezer and dishwasher
VIEWING: Contact RGM on 01506 847070.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-51080901.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference RGM1154. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by RGM Solicitors & Estate Agents, Linlithgow. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.