4 bedroom barn conversion for saleAlton Hill, Alton, Chesterfield, S42
- A unique property of exceptional character
- Three/Four bedroom detached residence
- Stone built barn conversion that has been extended
- Spacious and Flexible accommodation throughout
- Delightful far reaching views of open countryside
- Paddock of approx. ¼ of an Acre
- Ashover Primary School catchment
- Available immediately with no upward chain
- EPC Rating Band F
A rare opportunity to acquire this truly unique property comprising of a STONE-BUILT BARN CONVERSION that has been extended to provide spacious and flexible living accommodation throughout, with a PADDOCK of approximately ¼ of an acre situated in the sought-after location of Alton and in the Parish of ASHOVER.
Key Features: - *A unique property of exceptional character
*Three/Four bedroom detached residence
*Stone built barn conversion that has been extended
*Spacious and Flexible accommodation throughout
*Delightful far reaching views of open countryside
*Paddock of approx. ¼ of an Acre
*Ashover Primary School catchment
*Available immediately with no upward chain
*EPC Rating Band F
General - Cherry Tree Cottage is a truly unique property of exceptional character, combining a traditional stone built barn conversion with original features and beams with a contemporary finish to the accommodation.
The property has been extended to provide spacious and flexible accommodation throughout, with four bedrooms and two/ three reception rooms, a large kitchen diner, a separate utility room, two bathrooms and one en-suite.
Outside the property is tucked away from the main road, and benefits from a delightful garden, with a paddock of approximately ¼ of an acre with STABLE and store
A viewing is essential to truly appreciate the accommodation on offer, and the property is available immediately with no upward chain.
Call today for further information or to arrange a viewing.
You may download, store and use the material for your own personal use and research. You may not republish, retransmit, redistribute or otherwise make the material available to any party or make the same available on any website, online service or bulletin board of your own or of any other party or make the same available in hard copy or in any other media without the website owner's express prior written consent. The website owner's copyright must remain on all reproductions of material taken from this website.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-51081477.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 27327153. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Bothams, Chesterfield. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.